Berlin, with all its tradition in having a good time for many decades, has come up with some of the most unique, stylish and quality bars in the past years.
During this tour, you will visit 4 underground, authentic bars in the pumping heart of Kreuzberg, a vibrant district with a lot of history in the center of my beautiful city.
A handpicked group of maximum 6 people will be guided by me or my brother, born and raised in Berlin, to our favorite watering holes, receive interesting information about the neighborhood and get to taste some of the greatest cocktails in the best bars Berlin has to offer. Have a fun Saturday night out and go places that Berliners actually visit – there is so much more in Bar Tours then cheap booze, shouting and crawling along 100 other drunk idiots!
Tours run every Saturday 8 pm – 11.30 pm, to sign up for a tour go to “Tour”, select your arrival date in Berlin (“Start Date”) and the day you leave Berlin (“End Date”).
To participate, please write a little bit about you or your group – where you are from, what kind of drinks you like and what interests you. This way, I will be able to pick the best spots and create a great match of people that participate in the tour, which makes every tour unique and custom made for each group.
Please note you have to be 23 years or older for this tour.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– english, spanish and german speaking tourguide (me )
– the visit of 3-4 Bars (approx. 45 mins per bar, please note that drinks in the bars are not included)
– table reservation
– drinking water in most of the bars
– goodie bag including some quality, handmade products like spirits, a snack and my “Best Time Ever City Guide” featuring some handpicked spots of interest: restaurants, vintage shops, fleamarkets, parks, ice cream shops…
– free tasting of a Schnaps made in the oldest distillery in Berlin (over 150 years old!)
WHAT WE WILL DO:
– have some great cocktails, craft beer and spirits from the oldest manufactures and distilleries of berlin
– take the time for sitting down in each bar on a reserved table for about 45 minutes to enjoy a drink
– stop over at an old fashioned black and white photo machine for you to take a picture
– see some interesting spots with a lot of history and receive information about the neighborhood on our way
– meet great people and have a good time
– Tip the bartenders when appropriate – thats what they actually make their income with. Give tip, don’t be a wanker!
– please note all bars we visit are smoking bars!!
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO:
– shout/yell in the streets and bars
– drink cheap free headache booze out of plastic cups on our way
– go crazy on photos and selfies throughout the night
– clap, whistle or shout to attract the bartenders attention
– celebrate stag nights – only mixed m/f groups are permitted if more then 3!
– get too drunk to carry on the good vibes
Looking forward to have the best time ever with you! You need some more information about my tour? Leave a comment or contact me!